The impact of the new corona virus or COVID-19, is being felt all over the world. Lots of information are being rolled out. It’s important to receive and share accurate information, so that every citizen might be able to know and spread right knowledge and information.
It’s our duty to serve the nation by spreading true information. We have to aware every citizen to do the right task prescribed for them. It’s sole necessary and duty for every citizen to protect his/her life. We can save the life of near and dear ones by spreading right facts and do as government directs to do.
Corona Virus or Covid-19: 7 Steps to prevent the spread
- Wash your hand frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough using the bend of your elbow or a tissue.
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has fever or cough.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early-but call first.
- Get information trusted sources.
Here is another post to show graphics about the steps to prevent the spread of corona virus.
In this blog, some other posts are able to details about corona virus and the steps to prevent the spread of covid-19. Please watch the informative video here, look some posters about the way you talk to your children about epidemic and know how to mask properly.